Tuesday 28 February 2012

Me, Myself and I.. An Introduction :)

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd do a little post about myself so you can find out who I am, where I'm from and what makes me tick!

I am a 20 year old girl, from West Yorkshire (UK for anybody that isn't familiar..). I am absolutely in love with all things beauty related and after spending a good 2 years reading other beauty and lifestyle blogs I had a sudden thought, "Hey, why not turn this passion into something useful and create your own blog?!" and so 'MakemeUpMeg' was born :)

On this blog you're going to find reviews, swatches and general chit chatty posts.

If you so wish I do have a twitter account: @makemeupmeg

Any questions feel free to @ me on there or I do have an email : makemeupmeg@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy browsing!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment