Tuesday 13 March 2012

7 Deadly Sins TAG.

1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 

Inexpensive- I have a few eyeshadows from MUA that cost a measly 99p each, I don't think a cheaper beauty product exists?! The MUA eyesahdows are pigmented enough to be able to build up a good colour and for the price, there really isn't much you can complain about.
Expensive- I feel like saying a palette would be cheating here... The single most expensive product I have is my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, definitely not cheap at £31 a bottle! However, I love this product so much I am willing to spend my hard earned pennies on it.

2. 
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?


Mascara. I do realise that most people that read this will be like, "whaaaat?!", and I don't blame you, it is odd. BUT, I find  most (important, most.. not all!) brand new mascaras can be an absolute bitch to apply, they almost feel too 'wet'. I often find mascara is a lot easier to apply and has a much better finish when it has been used a couple of times and a bit of air has been pumped into the tube. Note, I also hate dry, clumpy mascara.. Hard to please some may say..

Hardest to find product, definitely my original Urban Decay Naked palette. I was so so sooo desperate to get my hands on this when it first came out and it had sold out EVERYWHERE. After months of searching I finally stumbled upon one in a Debenhams store. I could not have been happier and it has been a happy love affair ever since. I've seen so many people that have done this tag saying they found Chanel's 'Soleil Tan De Chanel/Bronze Universal' the hardest to find but I found it in no time at all when I finally caved and decided I needed it in my life.


3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
Most delicious beauty product has to be my l'occitane Honey and Orange Body Butter. It smells soooooo yummy! Feels amazing, smells amazing. End of. I also have the soaps in this scent and I love them. L'occitane products in general always make my mouth water, the almond shower oil is also a firm favourite of mine.

4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?


I used to be really bad with my evening skincare routine and often neglected the 'toning' stage of 'cleane, tone, moisturise' but I've finally found a routine that suits me and unless I'm reaaaally tired or maybe had one too many I tend to stick to it. Gold star for me.
5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
This is a really tough question! I think I'm going to have to go with perfume. A spritz of a nice perfume always makes me feel more feminine and sexy and I love that certain smells take you back to different times or remind you of different people. As sad as it sounds, the thought that somebody might smell something one day and think of me makes me feel quite special. A very close second is mascara, I love how it can instantly open your eyes and make you look more awake.

6. 
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
As everybody else has said.. What on earth does this question have to do with beauty?! I really don't go for a man in guyliner if that's what it means.. Anyway, back to the subject, I absolutely love a guy that can make me laugh, is smart and can hold a decent conversation whilst looking at my face and not elsewhere. Physically, strong arms (not huge, just nice and toned and a bit muscley) and a cheeky smile always get me. I can't resist a cute smile and a little wink. Not a seedy wink though. A cute one. Does that make sense?



7. ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Again, perfume is always a nice gift. If somebody can pick out a scent and think it suits me, that's lovely. Even if I don't actually like the smell, I still think the thought behind it and the effort that goes (should go!) into choosing a perfume is really special.

So that's it, the seven deadly sins tag. I quite enjoyed that, if anybody knows of any other tags I should do, let me know!

I tag all of you beauties!

Until next time...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment