Wednesday 14 March 2012

Mother's day

Hey lovelies,

Just a quick post to let anybody struggling for mothers day gifts know about the deals on Groupon today.. If you're in the Yorkshire region there is an amazing deal on for a 'Mother & Daughter Photo Shoot' in Leeds for only £15, saving you 90%! Amazing and an absolute bargain! I've bought 2 of these, one for my mum and one for the step mum. The offer allows up to 6 people to be in the shoot which is fantastic if you want a family picture to treasure. I thought this was a really special gift, really thoughtful and beats smellies and chocolates by a mile!

I had a good browse on the Groupon website to see deals in different cities and it appears there are a lot of similar ones on now due to it being Mother's day on sunday.. Hope this helps anybody that might be a bit stuck for ideas!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog:) Keep up the good work!

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    p.s- I tagged you in my blog!

    ReplyDelete